Full-Stack Software Developers (Intermediate)
AbleDocs seeks full-stack Software Developers (Intermediate) to join our team and take our practices to the next level. You will be an essential part of building AbleDocs products and offerings, working on a variety of UI/UX, front-end and back-end development tasks.
Duties and Responsibilities:
As a Software Developer at AbleDocs, you will work with our Chief Systems Architect to:
- Be a contributing member of our software team
- Ensure our practices improve through iterative changes
- Establish and follow enterprise level coding standards
- Collaborate with our Global development team
- Facilitate great product outcomes by collaborating with our architecture and design teams
- Ability to travel internationally
- Other duties as required
Skills and Experience:
- Experience with distributed source control systems, preferably git.
- Familiar with different software development methodologies and concepts such as design patterns, aspect-oriented programming, continuous integration, and delivery (CI/CD), unit tests, TDD, and BDD, and infrastructure as code.
- Ability to gather aspect requirements from a variety of internal and external stakeholders with different knowledge levels.
- Familiar and comfortable with remote work.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, comfortable with ambiguity and performing self-directed research.
- Excellent communicator who can facilitate technical discussions and decision making as well as communicate engineering ideas to technical and non-technical audiences alike.
- Must have at least 3 years of professional software development experience.
Bonus points for:
- Experience with developing, deploying, and supporting RESTful Web APIs and/or web services.
- Experience with Python, Vue.js, PHP and other web stack languages and platforms
- Advanced HTML and CSS knowledge
- Experience with document accessibility concepts (WCAG, PDF/UA requirements)
Life at AbleDocs
AbleDocs continues to expand and has many opportunities for growth. We offer full employment packages, including full-time salaries, flexible work hours, employee benefits, bonuses, and participation in our profit-sharing program.
We will work with you to establish deep and professional knowledge of the technologies we use, support you with training for your ongoing learning and development and support you within our collaborative environment. Strong communication skills are a key part of your success with us as this is a remote working environment.
AbleDocs is committed to providing equal opportunities to all employees and applicants. Please let us know if you require any accommodations throughout the hiring process.
Come Join Team AbleDocs
We are looking forward hearing from you.