Junior Webmaster (EST Time Zone)
AbleDocs is the worldwide leader in document accessibility, processing millions of documents per month for clients ranging from independent designers, to Fortune 100 organizations and government entities from around the world. Making documents accessible for people with print disabilities is all we do! We push the limits of making content accessible to all, ensuring people with print disabilities can live independently.
AbleDocs is looking for an innovative, data-driven, results oriented Junior Website Master to take our digital properties to the next level. This role is responsible for the implementation of content and layout, as well as maintaining the quality of the company’s webpages.
This position is part of the Marketing and Communications Team of AbleDocs your roles and responsibilities are, but not limited to;
- Assist with the growth and development of existing and new initiatives of AbleDocs via our websites
- Upload and update web content
- Monitor and consistently improve the sites’ performance
- Ensure sites are functioning properly and are available to users
- Conduct tests and perform security and quality controls
- CMS configuration and updates
- Configure specific settings for the websites
- Create and/or change website elements using HTML and CSS
- Constant improvement implementations (security, speed, SEO, conversions)
- Other duties as required
Skills and Experience:
- Understanding of web accessibility and ability to interpret web accessibility audits
- At least one year experience as a Webmaster / Website administrator;
- Knowledge of SEO practices & tools will be considered an advantage;
- Very good command of written and spoken English is a must
- Good analytical skills and ability to learn quickly;
- Internet fluency – must know how to surf the Internet, conduct online research;
- Knowledge of HTML & CSS and experience with popular content management systems.
- Understanding of multiple languages an asset
- Proven ability to multi-task and meet timeline
- Self-motivated person who can produce results with minimal oversight
- Strong Microsoft Office experience; Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Familiar and comfortable with remote work.
Life at AbleDocs
AbleDocs continues to expand and has many opportunities for growth. We offer full employment packages, including full-time salaries, flexible work hours, employee benefits, bonuses, and participation in our profit-sharing program.
We will work with you to establish deep and professional knowledge of the technologies we use, support you with training for your ongoing learning and development and support you within our collaborative environment. Strong communication skills are a key part of your success with us as this is a remote working environment.
AbleDocs is committed to providing equal opportunities to all employees and applicants. Please let us know if you require any accommodations throughout the hiring process.
Come Join Team AbleDocs
We are looking forward hearing from you.