Copywriter (EST Time Zone)
AbleDocs is the worldwide leader in document accessibility, processing millions of documents per month for clients ranging from independent designers, to Fortune 100 organizations and government entities from around the world. Making documents accessible for people with print disabilities is all we do! We push the limits of making content accessible to all, ensuring people with print disabilities can live independently.
AbleDocs is looking for a Copywriter to follow and contribute to the current brand guidelines. Must have experience in digital marketing, and copywriting with strong proficiency in attention to details.
This position is part of the Marketing and Communications Team of AbleDocs your roles and responsibilities are, but not limited to;
- Writing Product Descriptions, Social media content, Web content, Blog Content, Articles and Training Guides
- Conducting Interviews and turning the interview content into written content
- SEO Copywriting for meta descriptions
- Collaborate with teams to develop powerful concepts and messages that motivate target audiences
- Develop proactive ideas and innovative creative solutions that address brand and business goals
- Consistently shows up for our team and produces high-quality content
- Other related duties as required.
Skills and Experience:
- 1-2 years’ work experience
- Post-secondary education in writing, editing, or marketing
- An understanding of Digital Accessibility
- An attention to detail and willingness to proofread one’s own work
- Basic writing experience and the ability to research content surrounding a brief
- Effective working in both a team and as an individual - with strong interpersonal skills
- Time management and organisation
- A basic knowledge of SEO
- Additional languages are an asset
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to multi-task and meet timelines
- Self-motivated person who can produce results with minimal oversight
- Strong Microsoft Office experience; Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Familiar and comfortable with remote work.
Bonus points for:
Experience with digital accessibility concepts (WCAG, PDF/UA requirements)
Life at AbleDocs
AbleDocs continues to expand and has many opportunities for growth. We offer full employment packages, including full-time salaries, flexible work hours, employee benefits, bonuses, and participation in our profit-sharing program.
We will work with you to establish deep and professional knowledge of the technologies we use, support you with training for your ongoing learning and development and support you within our collaborative environment. Strong communication skills are a key part of your success with us as this is a remote working environment.
AbleDocs is committed to providing equal opportunities to all employees and applicants. Please let us know if you require any accommodations throughout the hiring process.
Come Join Team AbleDocs
We are looking forward hearing from you.