AbleDocs is the worldwide leader in digital accessibility, processing millions of documents per month for clients ranging from independent designers to Fortune 100 organizations and government entities from around the world. We help organizations create fully accessible content, remediate, and validate digital content for compliance and educate people on how to use our applications. We push the limits of making content accessible to all, ensuring people with print disabilities can live independently.
AbleDocs has a need to make learning and support easily accessible to our users, and a great Knowledgebase Specialist is our key to making that happen! We offer both software and training support on various platforms, which constantly needs to be populated and updated. We are looking for an individual who is passionate about providing supporting content that helps organizations create accessible digital content.
In this role, you will get to:
• Work closely with content creators and product specialists to prioritize education and support needed for the North American markets
• Manage the population of 2 main knowledge bases: Support and Self-Directed Learning
• Ensure content is loaded properly, and maintained regularly
• Identify, collaborate with, and collect customer examples to feature in education and support
• Work with MarCom and product specialists to source subject matter
• Update education consistently to retain up-to-date education for our users and customers
• Report on education performance in areas such as video engagement, lesson completion, and influenced tool usage
You will be successful in this role if:
• You are fluent in English (written and verbal)
• You’re passionate about teaching others
• You have an experimental mindset.
• Customers are your main focus and priority
• You possess strong writing skills and can apply editing feedback accurately and consistently
• You have experience with Zendesk or Wordpress
• You have a strong baseline of organizational and project management skills
• You have exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
Duties and Responsibilities:
This position is part of the MarCom Team of AbleDocs your roles and responsibilities are, but not limited to;
• Provides application support to clients through out North America
• Collects client information and ensures clients have valid licensing agreements
• Provides client application support by phone and/or remote desktop tools
• Be familiar with ticketing system/help desk such as Zendesk
• Identifies potential issues and resolves end-user application issues such as password reset, tagging issues, error messages, etc.
• Recognises and escalates more complex issues to product specialists as needed
• Prioritizes tickets according to severity/order of importance
• Creates and maintains troubleshooting guide, reports and other documents as required
• Always maintains a high degree of professionalism, courteousness, and friendliness
• Must be proficient in English
• Proficient in French, Danish, German, or Spanish an asset
• Other duties as required
Skills and Experience:
• College or University studies
• Exceptional communication skills
• 1 years of direct work experience in a knowledgebase or help desk support capacity
• Ability to diagnose problems and provide support for a wide range of applications
• Tech savvy with working knowledge of MS Office, Adobe products, databases and tagging tools
• Previous experience working within a ticketing system
• Excellent time management and organizational skills
• Team player
• Strong Microsoft Office experience; Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Familiar and comfortable with remote work
Life at AbleDocs
AbleDocs continues to expand and has many opportunities for growth. We offer full employment packages, including full-time salaries, flexible work hours, employee benefits, bonuses, and participation in our profit-sharing program.
We will work with you to establish deep and professional knowledge of the technologies we use, support you with training for your ongoing learning and development and support you within our collaborative environment. Strong communication skills are a key part of your success with us as this is a remote working environment.
AbleDocs is committed to providing equal opportunities to all employees and applicants. Please let us know if you require any accommodations throughout the hiring process.
Come Join Team AbleDocs
We are looking forward hearing from you.