Senior Sales Executive (Australia)
AbleDocs is the worldwide leader in document accessibility, processing millions of documents per month for clients ranging from independent designers, to Fortune 100 organizations and government entities from around the world. Making documents accessible for people with print disabilities is all we do! We push the limits of making content accessible to all, ensuring people with print disabilities can live independently.
The Senior Sales Executive will support the growth of the business through direct and channel sales. We are seeking a driven, motivated, high-energy individual, with experience in building and maintaining strong client relationships. Closing sales and hitting targets are core to the focus of this role, always with a strong commitment to ensuring the delivery of excellent client service. This role is purely commission based.
• Penetrating the marketplace via prospecting.
• Generates leads.
• Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
• Preparing weekly and monthly reports if required.
• Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective government clients.
• Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
• Understanding and promoting company programs.
• Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients.
• Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
• Visiting (Virtual and / or in person) clients & potential clients to evaluate needs.
• Maintaining client records.
• Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices, and availability
• Utilize the AbleDocs CRM tool to log all prospecting information.
• Other duties related to this role as required.
Skills and Experience:
• A minimum of 10 years experience as an individual contributor selling end user solutions and services
• A minimum of 10 years of experience selling into senior and C-suite line-of-business executives
• College or University education required
• Track record of hunting and account penetration.
• Experience accurately preparing and delivering sales presentations and proposals that show the business value and impact of AbleDocs’ services and solutions
• Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Strong Microsoft Office experience; Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Self-motivated person who can produce results with minimal oversight.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills when dealing with clients, team members, and management.
• Proven ability to multi-task and meet timelines.
• Familiar and comfortable with remote work.
Life at AbleDocs
AbleDocs continues to expand and has many opportunities for growth. We offer full employment packages, including full-time salaries, flexible work hours, employee benefits, bonuses, and participation in our profit-sharing program.
We will work with you to establish deep and professional knowledge of the technologies we use, support you with training for your ongoing learning and development and support you within our collaborative environment.
Strong communication skills are a key part of your success with us as this is a remote working environment.
AbleDocs is committed to providing equal opportunities to all employees and applicants. Please let us know if you require any accommodations throughout the hiring process.
Come Join Team AbleDocs
We are looking forward hearing from you.