Does ADService include tagging?
AbleDocs sets the benchmark for excellence in PDF accessibility by adhering to the highest quality tagging with a research-based approach to usability:
- PDF Association
- ISO Committees
- WCAG Committees
Does AbleDocs provide reporting?
ADService includes a compliance guarantee with detailed reporting of every success criterion, called the AbleDocs Custom Report (ACR). This provides the same detail found in the PDF Accessibility Checker (PAC 3.0) report.
How much time does document remediation take with AbleDocs?
- 1-25 pages: 1 business day
- 26-75 pages: 2 business days
- 76-150 pages: 3 business days
- 150+ pages: 4 business days
Rush services are also available.
When should my organization engage AbleDocs as a remediation partner?
Document accessibility is often regarded as the final step in ensuring an organization’s complete digital accessibility. In reality, it should be one of the first things considered, as documents often contain some of the most valuable information an organization distributes.
In building a comprehensive document accessibility strategy, understanding how documents are created and what approach to take is a critical part of implementing a successful approach to making your documents accessible.
In our decades of experience, we’ve recognized that organizations can rarely meet their accessibility goals alone, and that’s why having AbleDocs as your remediation partner will result in a successful and sustainable approach to document accessibility.
What sets AbleDocs apart from other document remediation services?
- AbleDocs has the largest PDF accessibility service team in the world
- We have more contributors to document accessibility standards groups than any other organization
- We can work as an extension of your team, with scalable services that meet the unique needs of your organization
- Or, you can also call on us only when you need to by using our flexible on-demand services – with no minimums and no retainers