Who are the ADTraining experts?
ADTraining was developed by industry-leading experts who have helped create the guidelines and standards of what makes a document accessible today.
Where does training take place?
Training can either be onsite (post-COVID), or in a virtual classroom environment with industry experts.
What software and applications does ADTraining cover?
Training is provided for all of our world-class leading software, as well as other popular desktop publishing applications such as:
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Excel
- Adobe InDesign
- Google Docs
- Google Slides
- Google Sheets
- Adobe LiveCycle
- Adobe AEM
- Document Accessibility Fundamentals
What’s included in the ADTraining program?
ADTraining can include:
- Refresher webinar (free of charge when booking a training course)
- Email support
- Individual learning and exercise files
- Creation of barrier-free templates (document templates)
- Workflow advice
- Quality assurance (checking PDFs for PDF/UA conformity)
- Web coaching
Does ADTraining provide multilingual support and training?
Yes, AbleDocs has offices throughout Europe and North America and is able to deliver training in English, French, German, Danish, Dutch, and Spanish.